Re: [Chrysler300] does whole club have to get responses, my response

Re: [Chrysler300] does whole club have to get responses, my response

My short comment is that I am on this list server to get information that will
help me maintain, restore, and operate my Chrysler 300. More information is
good. As long as the subject line is clear ("300B air cleaner help") I can
easily delete the ones that have no bearing on my car. Many times (like the
recent 300K disc brake conversion conversation), somebody asked a question I
am very much interested in, and I really appreciate being able to read the
or perspective, whether I was the one that asked or not!

That's my dos pesos.

Cheers,
Doug Jones
Boulder Creek, CA, just a little wetter than Jett Ranch