Re: [Chrysler300] junk

 if this list is going to degenerate into a forum for questions
only, then you can delete my name right now. i wade thru the questions
for the answers, of which there are far too few because of this sort of
attitude and people not wanting to get yelled at and singled out for
criticism .
i dont know just how long ive been a member, seems like 10 - 15
years now, i joined for information, not questions, i have plenty of
those of my own, now we have people lobbying for the listserver to
become only a place to ask them, wheres the incentive for anyone to read
all the questions? i know im not going to be bothered. there needs to be
some discussion to keep it interesting and answer all questions
privately doesnt get it.
300 ish [for now]

JEFF
tucson az.