From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxx>
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] listserver rules
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 06:56:27 -0500

To all listserver members:

The Chrysler 300 Club International's listserver is governed by an existing set of simple rules. These rules are clearly posted at: http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/rules.htm ; PLEASE - take the time to read this very short Web page !

The ECC welcomes any direct feedback from members, and monitors the listserver year-long. The current policy was set according to members wishes, and for the best interest of the Club. There are currently 443 listserver members all over the world. A very diverse group - 443 individuals with different opinions of what the listserver should and should not be. These opinions were all taken into account when the rules and parameters were adopted. Much work went into this. Now - the rules stand as clearly written.

http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/rules.htm . It should take no more than one minute to read.

Please do NOT post replies to the listserver. Any and all replies to:

Don Warnaar: 300country@xxxx
Bob Merritt: Bob@xxxx
John Hertog: crossram@xxxx
Electronic Communications Committee