Re: [Chrysler300] Indiana dealer seeks Letter Series 300 for display

Re: [Chrysler300] Indiana dealer seeks Letter Series 300 for display

In a message dated 3/17/2004 3:49:04 PM Central Standard Time,
300country@xxxx writes:

> Nice to see a dealer showing an interest in connecting Chrysler's heritage
> with the current product.
>
> Any dealer that has a Letter car in his/her own collection ought to consider
> displaying it at introduction time.
>
> Don Warnaar
> NJ

Afternoon Gentlemen,
Timing such as it is ...
I am in the process of aiding one of our local Chrysler dealers, to do the
introduction of both the new Chrysler 300C and the new Chrysler PT Cruiser
Convertible.
This dealer is a major sponsor of our Mopar Club here in the Chicago area,
and we want to help out with the promotion as much as we can. We need to get
some of our classic show vehicles out to the event.
I have made arrangements for the PT Cruiser Club in the area to bring a
group of their vehicles out to the dealership, the evening of April 22 nd.
By this email posting, I am inviting as many of the 300 Club members to
participate in this event as are able to attend. The introduction of the new
vehicles, begins late in the afternoon of the 22nd of April, and continues until
closing of the store. The dealer is planning a light meal for all participants
and some behind the wheel time in the new 300 and/or the PT convertible. He
tells me there will be some additional surprises for members with their cars, ...
believe me, I don't know what that means.
The dealer is in DuPage County, ... West and a touch South of Chicago, in a
very nice suburban setting.
For any additional information and/or to schedule your participation, (even
if for only a portion of the event) please contact me off-list! As I mentioned,
this is a great sponsor friend of Mopars, and we'd like to help out as best
we can.
Lemme know if you'd like to attend.

Ron ...
Ronve@xxxx