From: Thomas Miller <tfm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 19:48:04 -0500
To: <lettercars@xxxxxxx>, <RussellHousen@xxxxxxx>,
<Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 300G currently on Ebay

Interesting.....

This guy has up for grabs a C300, an E Coupe and a G Coupe.  See:

http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbkerkel

His replys to questions about his cars certainly are a bit pompous.

>From the C300 auction his contact info is:

Bob Kerkel,
5532 E Galvin
Cave Creek, AZ 85331
480-488-3607

Here's a map to his house:

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=fmaDWOp_0TrvBn64cpLkbE7IvoZ9.2xOMw--&cs
z=Cave+Creek%2C+AZ+85331-9069&country=us&cat=&trf=0

He's about 30 Miles north of Phoenix.  Maybe somebody can give Mr.
Kerkel a visit and have a look at these cars....  {grin}

Anyone in AZ this week for the January collector car auctions?

Best Regards to all,

Thomas F. Miller
'57 300C, '03 300M Special
tfm@xxxxxxxxxxxx

>>> <lettercars@xxxxxxx> 1/19/2005 7:14 PM >>>

In a message dated 1/19/2005 6:44:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,
russellhousen@xxxxxxx writes:

> Just thought I would pass along the fact that I requested the VIN
number
> from
> the seller of a black 61G  which is advertised without it. He wrote
back
> that
> I was a "fool" to ask, and did not provide one. Ever since a separate
300G
> convertible sold at the Kruse Auction several weeks ago in Ft
Lauderdale I
> am
> now very cautious. That car sold for $56k and upon searching through
club
> records it was determined that car used to be a Hardtop! You would
think
> someone
> wanting good money for a car would be only too happy to provide the
data to
> potential buyer.
> Russell Housen

Russell, I think asking for the VIN makes you the exact OPPOSITE of a
fool!!
Thanks for giving the listserver a "heads up" on this one.   300ly, Gil

Cunningham

For list server instructions, go to
Yahoo! Groups Links

For list server instructions, go to