[Chrysler300] Link for red 300 C on Ebay

[Chrysler300] Link for red 300 C on Ebay

Here is the link for the 300 C previously mentioned as being on Ebay.  Some of these are tricky to find so if you can provide link it helps.  If you do not know how follow these instructions.

1.  Display auction car on Ebay
2.  Right click on the address bar of I.E. that had the car address.
3.  Click on copy from the drop down menu
4.  Create an email post to our listsrv
5.  Fill in subject line of what the topic is
6.  Go to body of email with your cursor
7.  Left click your mouse
8.  Right click your mouse
9.  Select paste from drop down menu.
10  Send your email to the listsrv

All who receive will now have the Ebay address to click on to take them directly to the auction being posted.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4520193711&indexURL=1#ebayphotohosting

Hope this helps.  This all is valuable for many things.  I often copy and paste websites that I am interested in pursuing or referring to later and send these emails to myself.  Sometimes is more valuable and easier then saving in favorites.

Roger Schaaf
300 B Calif

'Thanks & Giving.'