Re: [Chrysler300] Gary Goers orders

Be patient....
I placed an order for leather seat covers, door panel kits, and a bunch of
other misc. stuff for my 300H on August 16th.  I emailed several times recently
to check on the progress.  I finally got a reply explaining what the problems
were.
Some time ago Gary fell down the steps at his shop, which set him back a few
weeks.  He had difficulty locating the correct thread for the surging on the
seats, and the foam for the seat pads were on back-order from his vendor.
I received my complete order just this week and I must say it was well worth
the wait.  The door panel materials assembled perfectly.  The leather seat
covers look excellent, although they are not installed yet. I also got the
aluminum panels for the center console, which look exactly like the originals minus
the scratches.
I, too, was getting nervous about my order, but after seeing the good quality
of his products and his excellent craftsmanship, I'm a believer.  I had
ordered other items in the past from Gary and those orders were delivered within
two weeks, but this was by far a much larger (and much more expensive) order
than the others.  My advice is the same advice I received from this group: be
patient, and try to reach him by fax.
Now, if only I would receive my side medallions from Australia....

Regards,
Mark Souders
300H
Mohrsville, PA