RE: [Chrysler300] re blue streak tires by Diamond Back

Fern, I believe that Blue Streak 1" white walls were standard on the 300H. I still have one as the spare on my H. Also, I remember having them on my first H that I purchased in 1964.

-----Original Message-----
From: Fern Rivard [mailto:crc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2005 9:46 AM
To: chrysler300
Subject: [Chrysler300] re blue streak tires by Diamond Back

Has anyone on the list used any tires sold by Diamond Back?  I am interested in their Blue Streak tires made by Firestone.
    Also, did chrysler not offer the "blue streak" option on the 1962 300H cars?  Any help with this would be much appreciated.
    Thanks from Fern

--

To send a message to this group, send an email to: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yahoo! Groups Links