[Chrysler300] 300L Picture

To All,

Just received the February issue of the WPC News.  The cover features a beautiful color picture of a pink silver metallic 300L convertible.  Credit is given for all the other cars featured in the magazine, but they did not mention the car on the cover.

Do any of you know whose car it is?  I would love to know, and I'm sure the owner would also appreciate the publicity.

As many of you know, I have a pink silver metallic 300L coupe which I bought new, so it was a pleasant surprise to see a similar convertible in the picture.

The issue has an article about the Letter cars, with a main focus on the J, K, and L.

There is one error which does not relate directly to the cars.  Mention is made of "The 300 Idea" film which was made in 1962.  It says the film's narrator was Warren Beatty when it should have said Morgan Beatty was the narrator.  Morgan Beatty was an NBC announcer at the time.  Chrysler obviously wanted to add a professional touch to the film.

Don Warnaar
Garfield, NJ

'Thanks & Giving.'