[Chrysler300] 300 F Coupe sold

Hello fellow club members,

Yesterday I sold my 1960 300F to a new owner here in Chicago, Illinois.
The new owner also owns a 1960 Imperial convertible, and is dedicated to
restoring the 300F to it's original condition, including the original
tan interior and Red Toreador paint. I'm thrilled that the car is in
good hands, and that the new owner promised to let me occasionally drive
it once it has been restored! He is not a club member yet, but will
contact the club after he takes delivery to become one.

Thanks to all the people who have helped me over the past years with
providing answers to all my questions. The car is a lot better now than
it was when I purchased it, and it's good to know that it will become
even better and closer to it's original appearance in the future. I'm
proud to have owned what I consider to be a magnificent piece of
automotive history, and have enjoyed being a member of such a great
club.

300'ly

Alex Krikhaar

Meet the McDonald¿s® Lincoln Fry  get free digital souvenirs,
Web-only video and bid on the Lincoln Fry prop charity auction.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2YkgMD/fV0JAA/Y3ZIAA/8LmulB/TM