[Chrysler300] 300-E Needed For Carlisle Display

[Chrysler300] 300-E Needed For Carlisle Display

Hi Guys & Girls:

    As the club contact with the Carlisle people, I  have been asked if I can
find a suitable 300-E for their indoor display at this  year's All Chrysler
Nationals.  They have all of the other models covered,  but have been unable to
find an E for this display.  I have previously  contacted several of our
members who own E's, but none of them are available for  the weekend of July 7th -
10th.

    The car must be available from the afternoon of  Thursday, July 7th,
through the afternoon of Sunday, July 10th, so the person  volunteering the car
would need alternate transpiration  for the  weekend.  Of course, if you trailer
your car, that would not be a  problem.  So, if you have a 300-E which you
believe is presentable enough  to be part of an indoor display of our cars,
please let me know (off the server)  and I will put the Carlisle people in touch
with you.  It would really be a  shame to not have all of the years
represented, so if you do have a suitable  car, please consider volunteering it for this
show.

Regards,

Pete Fitch

Meet the McDonald¿s® Lincoln Fry  get free digital souvenirs,
Web-only video and bid on the Lincoln Fry prop charity auction.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2YkgMD/fV0JAA/Y3ZIAA/8LmulB/TM