[Chrysler300] 2005 All Chrysler Nationals Open For Registration

[Chrysler300] 2005 All Chrysler Nationals Open For Registration

Hi Group:

    I know the snows are still falling and it is early  in the year, but I
have been informaed that the registration for this year's All  Chrysler
Nationals is open, both on line and by telephone.  Those of you  who attended last
year probably noticed how crowded the show field was (there  were over 2,000 cars
on the field), and there was some talk about limiting  entries this year due
to space considerations.  For that reason, if no  other, I would suggest that
you sign up early if you are planning on  attending.

    The Carlisle folks are featuring our letter cars  this year in their
indoor display, and I would really like to see a major  turnout of our club
members to help in the celebration.  You can register  at the website
_http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/_ (http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/)     or you can telephone
them at 717-243-7855 and the girls will take your  reservation.  Please
remember that when you register, you should make sure  to tell them you are members
of the club, so we get credit for your  attendance.  This is true whether you
are bringin your 300, your roadrunner  or your dodge.  Any showfield
registration counts, so please remember to  mention the club.

Thanks,

Pete Fitch

Meet the McDonald¿s® Lincoln Fry  get free digital souvenirs,
Web-only video and bid on the Lincoln Fry prop charity auction.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2YkgMD/fV0JAA/Y3ZIAA/8LmulB/TM