[Chrysler300] Collector Car Insurance

Group,
1.  I have created another, unintentional monster with my earlier query.  Several comments were most helpful.  Now, let me try to put this to bed and let all know what reportedly is going on as it will impact all of you sooner or later.
2.  I was informed verbally by Condon and Skelly that this is a coming feature throughout the auto insurance industry.  They are trying to work ahead and be proactive.  So far they are required by New York and New Jersey to provide input to the state that will allow the state to compare data.  So far they are not required by my own state, but expect to be, to provide such information.
3.  The purpose is to allow the state to verify from multiple sources who actually owns the vehicle versus who is insuring the vehicle.  Example, as if my son actually owns and has the vehicle registered, but I claim ownership for insurance purposes to get a better rate.  That is why they are also asking for a copy of title if the vehicle isn't registered.
4.  Providing proof of insurance at registration renewal only fills the bill to assure the vehicle has some insurance that meets state minimums.
5.  I suspect that this effort may be as much in the insurance company interest as in the state's interests.   So far I have no notice from a much larger company, United Services Automobile Association, of any similar effort.  If what Condon and Skelly says is true, I should expect to also be required to provide USAA copies of registration on my daily drivers.
6.  In final analysis, if I wish to continue with Condon and Skelly (and I do) I will provide copies of registration.  As has been said that info is already in multiple data bases.
7.  I do not believe the above comments require any group postings in return.  I think it now is time to put it to bed.  Thanks to all for your input.
Tim Tomlinson

Meet the McDonald¿s® Lincoln Fry  get free digital souvenirs,
Web-only video and bid on the Lincoln Fry prop charity auction.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2YkgMD/fV0JAA/Y3ZIAA/8LmulB/TM