Re: [Chrysler300] Convertible Window

Welcome to the club. you can get many answers to any question here.
Apply the answer which best suits you needs!

The safest/best way is to un-zip. But it's such a pain. I agree with
Bob J here, keep it clean and watch the fold. If it folds neatly, it
won't give you a problem. I had one that wanted to pucker in the middle
of the fold, I put it down 1/2 way and get out and un-pucker it and put
if down the rest of the way.

Personally, I put mine down is late Feb/early March, and leave it down
'til late Sept/early Oct. Haven't run a vert for 2 years, but for 30
years or s, I only got caught out twice by rain, and each time I was
close enough to home that I just drove to the garage rather than put it
up. Since I always had the boot on, I would have gotten just as wet
stopping to raise it as I did driving it. If it was gonna rain, I just
drove another car.

Ray
It's getting time for y'all to be BOOKING YOUR ROOM for the Spring
Meet! Be there, or be Square!  Ray

Give the gift of life to a sick child.