From: Douglas Rand [mailto:buyerservices@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2005 10:33 PM
To: John
Subject: #91065 1961 Chrysler 300 G 2-Door Convertible is Available Details by Special Retainer

John; This car is owned by one of our clients. It is a special retainer car if we need to send a field agent back to answer your questions and take more pictures.  If you want to come out and see the car that is possible, however, we would need a 500 dollar retainer which would apply toward the purchase or be non-refundable. if not. We could not schedule either visit right now until the first week of April or later. Doug Email Agent for BuyerServiceArizona 6023205987.

John <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: You have received an inquiry about your classified ad listing (see below)

Hi. Interested in talking again about the 300G convert. I have many questions and will need many detailed photos. Questions:
1) Is the motor original to the car? 2) Does the motor run? 3) How bad is the rust? 4) What is the vin #? 5) Do you have a title to the car? 6) What major components are not there? 7) Do you have photos without all the junk on the car and the cover removed? Thanks! John

Give the gift of life to a sick child.