RE: [Chrysler300] FW: #91065 1961 Chrysler 300 G 2-Door Convertible is A

RE: [Chrysler300] FW: #91065 1961 Chrysler 300 G 2-Door Convertible is Available Details by Special Retainer

All,

Thanks for the quick feedback......good news, the seller is a great guy.  I just spoke to him.  His name is Don Petty (Many thanks to John Nawasaki for correctly getting me there).  That was Don's car.  It sold it shortly after Barrett Jackson.  The individual asking for the retainer is not the rightful owner of the car and is acting without the authority of the new owner.  I am attaching a link to the car so you can see the pictures as well as the outfit that is claiming to be selling the car.  Again, the car was sold and is in the process of restoration currently.

http://www.chooseyouritem.com/classics/files/91000/91065.html

Buyers beware.

124 days and counting!

JL

Bob Jasinski <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
John,

So this is what it's coming to...information on a car for sale is provided
by paying a retainer.  How ridiculous.  I wouldn't give him a penny.  Let
him keep his basket case and look elsewhere, any reputable seller would be
happy to provide photos and a detailed description including the VIN.  I
know I would.

Bob J

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

Give the gift of life to a sick child.