[Chrysler300] Battery Tender, extend you battery's life

[Chrysler300] Battery Tender, extend you battery's life

I use this device on my motorcycles to extend the life of their batteries.  They are quite small and have a generally shorter life then an auto battery.  The Battery Tender keeps them at near full charge at all times which reduces the stress on them and therefore will double and triple the life of a motorcycle battery.  I am now using on my 300 and old Corvette as both tend to set for long periods of time, and this is hell on a battery.  I just installed the last remaining in captivity of the Jasinski batteries(the one in the 300 now having about 10 years on it and starting to tire) in the 300 and I need it to last a long time as he makes them no more.  This is the link for Battery Tender(I am sure that many of you are familiar with it already) for those who do not know about it.
http://www.batterytender.com/

Very highly recommended.  Probably buy on Ebay and save a few bucks.

Roger Schaaf
300 B Calyfornea

Give the gift of life to a sick child.