[Chrysler300] Cars for sale

Hello all.  I met with Jeff Carter today and am moving forward on the restoration of the Red stick 300G.  As a result, I have two others that are now for sale.  I can provide detailed pictures to anyone who is interested.  The cars will be available for pick up as of Monday, March 28th at JC Auto's Lynnwood, Washington location.

Car number one: It is an original white car that is very restorable and is currently in primer.  I have title for the car.  It is complete but rough.  The motor is original with a proper date code and turns freely.  It does not have the cross rams or dual carbs.  Also, the astradome has been damaged and will need a complete rebuild.  There is some rust, but of the three cars I bought a few months ago, this was the best with a restoration having already been started.  It is an automatic with A/C, golden tone radio with manual antennae (in front).  It comes with loads of parts.  It has a Mid February build date and the economics of restoring this one are not bad.

Car number two: It is an automatic parts-only car pretty much any way you slice it.....The data plate is on the car but the vin number tag is gone.  I do NOT have title to it....it is a bill-of-sale car only!  It has a properly date coded motor that is missing numerous parts including (of course) the cross rams and dual quads.  If you wanted to restore this car you would have your work cut out for you.....it needs a lot.  There is plenty of rust repair spots that were done but are amateur in nature, and many parts missing.  The doors are off the car (but they are included in the sale).  The car is literally full of parts.  The astradome is actually in very nice shape in this car (best of the three by far).  I make absolutely no guarantees as to whether this car can run or not.   It is a parts-car or MAJOR MAJOR restoration project only.  The selfish side of me would like to see it restored but the economics (even for a back-yard resto and the recently inflated prices) are not
 favorable for this car.  If you are interested in the car for major parts, it has a build date of 01/03.  It has the transmission as well.

I am asking 10K for the restorable and 4K for the parts car or 12K for both.  Where-is-as-is.  I will list the better of the two on Ebay on Thursday if no takers from the club. I will list for 12K buy-it-now with first right of refusal on the parts car for an additional 4K.  I can be reached at 860-883-3998 for questions and pic requests.  I am in Seattle until tomorrow (Tuesday) so East coast. pls don't call early...both days here, my phone has gone off at 4:00 AM....ugh!  Pics will be sent on Weds first thing.

Regards....116 days and counting.......

John

'Thanks & Giving.'