[Chrysler300] Ebay items for sale

A friend of mine has listed some engine parts and others on Ebay which I
had left after selling my 300F. Among them are a set of Short Rams (item
# 4537768131), a set of 300F air cleaner housings (item # 4537737481),
and a side mirror (item # 4537770207).

Within the next few days he will add a very good set of long rams, vent
panes, another almost mint side mirror, and a 1961 "Astradome" control
cluster complete with dash trim, radio and clock. This last item is in
excellent shape, but has a 120 MPH speedometer, not the 150 MPH.

I wasn't sure on which cars or years the Short Rams belong. They
originally came in the trunk of my 300F, but were obviously the wrong
kind for that car. I know Ebay is a double-edged sword in that it
provides all car enthousiasts with a bigger resource for parts than ever
before, but also tends to drive up the prices of those parts. Listing
them with Ebay with the help of my friend really makes my life a lot
easier though, and I do need to get a decent price back for these items,
some of which I've paid dearly for. I hope my fellow Club members don't
take offense.

Thanks,

Alex Krikhaar
Chicago