[Chrysler300] burned 60 windsor on ebay

Howdy gang, some of you may know I bought that burned 60 windsor 2 door
hardtop on ebay recently. Today it arrived here in so. California. It
really is a shame, someone was crying over this car I am sure. The car
was a completely restored done car, in and out. Slight custom interior,
red exterior, power swivels etc. it was in a building that caught fire,
the heat melted the potmetal on the front such as the gril, headlite
bezels, mirror and antenna. Warped the hood to death and warped the roof
at the front windshield area but all other sheet metal is fine. Baked
all the paint off the car from the side trim up. Doors still open and
close like new. All the chrome was new. Toilet seat decklid is mint and
the car looks to be a very solid rust free southern car.
I have received many calls and emails from people wanting to buy parts
from this rig already but at this time I am going to keep it whole and
think about fixing it. If anyone out there on the west coast has a spare
hood for a short wheelbase 60 chrysler or a 60 new Yorker grill let me
know!

Lee In san diego

Give the gift of life to a sick child.