[Chrysler300] pullin brakes, tim again

never mind. she still pulls. not as bad, but enough to peeve me off. why me
oh my.....
it is driveable now, but she sure dont stop straight. why is it a  she?
anyway, the pulling seems to alternate, every stop is different  which leads me
to think, something besides adjustment is going on here. well,  the story is
not over folks. i'll let you all know what happens when i continue  the long,
long , long journey into drums, and their affect to my hoping for the  easy way
out. good day, tim

Give the gift of life to a sick child.