[Chrysler300] Power Steering lines - '65 300

[Chrysler300] Power Steering lines - '65 300

I'm wanting to replace what I assume are the return lines for my power
steering. I say assume because I've always been under the understanding that
the high pressure line from the pump to the box was the 'IN' line and the
larger, less substantial, hose was the return? Am I correct?

At any rate, my car has the optional cooler mounted out in front of the rad
supprt and I need to buy about 5' of replacement hose to complete the loop.
Does anyone know what type of hose I should be buying for this application?
Obviously heater hose won't do but I need something with a fairly large ID
(5/8 or slightly smaller)

Any advice would be helpful. Ryan Hill (Vancouver, B.C.)

'Thanks & Giving.'