Re: [Chrysler300] Ebay listing 4540251276 61 G coupe

Re: [Chrysler300] Ebay listing 4540251276 61 G coupe

Hi again.  The cars hit reserve last night (I was surprised at how quickly it went from 3k to over 7k).  If a club member wins the auction, please reach out to me on the parts car if you want it and I will work with you on the sale.  Apologies for the double clutch but the bidding moved quickly last night.

Regards,

John

J Lyons <johnlyons9@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello folks.  I have relisted my 61 restorable G automatic coupe.  I made a couple of mistakes in the previous listing (vin typo, mileage was off and grading was wrong) so I cancelled the auction and relisted it.  It has three days to go.  Anyone from the club clicks buy-it-now and I will include the parts car as part of the deal.  Just click buy-it-now and send me an email MENTIONING that you are a club member so I know.  You will own both cars.  Buy-it-now is 14K.  I need cash for the G stick restoration.  If the successful winner does not want the parts car, I will list it later this week.  Please remember the cars ar in Lynnwood Washington and shipping is the responsibility of the buyer.

Thanks and good luck!  108 days and counting!

Regards,

John

'Thanks & Giving.'