RE: [Chrysler300] Tunes in a G

Richard,

It is relatively simple to install two coaxial speakers in the 6x9 dash
speaker hole.  I have done this to my car and am very happy with the
results.  Just remove the 6x9 speaker and lay it out on a piece of thin
plywood or masonite board, maybe 1/8" thick or so, draw around the 6x9, the
outlined area is the usable area for mounting two speakers.  I believe I
used two 4" or 4 1/2" round coax speakers.  Go to Crutchfield.com, your
local car stereo store or Radio Shack to find two that will fit nicely.
Position and mark them, cut out the holes, check the fit, spray the board
flat black to hide it, mount the speakers and fit.

I am very happy with the sound, and surprisingly the stereo effect is
maintained even though they are close together.  Your rear speakers will
help with the separation issue as well. Hope this helps.

Bob J

Give the gift of life to a sick child.