RE: [Chrysler300] once again - list server rules

RE: [Chrysler300] once again - list server rules

I could not agree more that this is a relevant & current topic that
should be covered in this list server.  Again, is the purpose of the
list server to help and inform club members?  I am an State Insurance
Regulator, not an Insurance Agent, but I have examined, seen and heard
of many a horror story of antique, classic and special interest
automobiles found to have inadequate coverage and coverage by inadequate
(financially insolvent) insurance companies.  Care must be exercised in
the selection of the company and the coverage options for your needs and
relative cost.  A through review of your policy is a must each year to
verify you have what you need for you're your driving pleasure.  Check
the companies, compare rates and limitations (on mileage) and check with
your state insurance department for complaints against the company.

Further, I hope club members speak up regarding the topics and usage of
the list server at the club meeting at the Spring Meet.  Maybe a face to
face discussion can clear the definition of topics "relevant to the
Chrysler 300" and when a topic should be closed.

Finally, I certainly do not mind using the delete button, if the topic
does not exactly interest me or I feel has already been answered to my
need.

Darrin P. Bailey Sr.
Senior Insurance Examiner
Virginia Bureau of Insurance