Re: [Chrysler300] 1966 300 conv. parts car?

Re: [Chrysler300] 1966 300 conv. parts car?

Hi Doug and all,  There may be some 300 folks who are not familiar with
1965 and 1966 Chrysler 300's.  Although they look similar, few parts are
interchangeable.  Bumpers, hood, decklid, rear quarters, front fenders,
trim, interior door panels, etc. are not interchangeable.  Even the dash
panel flat trim is different.  I wouldn't want to see somebody buy this
for parts for a 1965 for these mentioned parts.  I believe mechanical
parts would interchange easier.  Sincerely,  Don Rook

--

Raspberry Manor Bed and Breakfast    Don and Kathy Rook
479-394-7555 (Phone)                       800-391-7555

Give the gift of life to a sick child.