[Chrysler300] F,G or H steering wheel cover

[Chrysler300] F,G or H steering wheel cover

Hello everybody! Have a small concern.  The expensive steering wheel recast that I had done on my G, (the clear part) has finally gone from flawless to its first, very unfortunate crack! Yeap, even though it's on the back side away from my view it still exists (believe me, there will be no more) because I'm going to put the right cover on it.  Make no mistake, I know that heat is a culprit too (the bar inside heats up I believe even more than clear exterior casting causing cracks). Now to finally get to the point, about that cover, what is the right cover!? Before I used the 'usual' cover that's vinyl I believe (or is it) with the many holes for breathing. the reason I quit using those was because, where the holes are, they breathe, but where there is not, I believe there's no breathing. Consequently, it would seem to trap moisture where there ISN'T the holes and later when cover removed, dry and crack the painted portion (charcoal bl.).  I really believe it could have been the
 culprit for 'weakening/flaking' paint. I presume I should use another type of steering wheel cover but what type? Any suggestions please and thank you tons in advance!!    300ly, Brandt H. J. w/ a G in sunny so. calif.

Give the gift of life to a sick child.