From: "Rich Barber" <barber@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Hardy Graham Jr" <hpgraham@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2005 2:48 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] C300 and 300-B on Ebay

I have dispatched an Iowa friend to check out the black '55.  I note
there is a also nice red '56 300B on ebay at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6175&item=4540885065&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Bidding on the '56 is at $20,500 and has not met reserve with less than
4 hours remaining.  VIN of the red '56 is 3N561563

Rich Barber
Brentwood, CA
1955 C-300

Hardy Graham Jr wrote:

>Does anyone know if the C300 on Ebay is a documented car.  They don't
>have the VIN listed but will probably give it out if asked.  The item
>number is 4543161532.  Great starting price but who knows what the
>reserve is.   Rust looks like it is probably extensive.
>
>Hardy Graham, Jr.
>C300

For list server instructions, go to
Yahoo! Groups Links