[Chrysler300] 2005 Carlisle All Chrysler Nationals

[Chrysler300] 2005 Carlisle All Chrysler Nationals

Good Day to You All:

    It is time for my annual rant about the great time  we have at the All
Chrysler Nationals
held at the Carlisle Fair Grounds in Carlisle Pennsylvania.  For those  of
you who have not attended, it is an all MOPAR show with no other products on
the field.  Last year the show cars numbered over 2,000, and there are
literally hundreds of parts and service vendors selling nothing but MOPAR parts  and
related goods.

    This year the Carlisle people are  featuring Chrysler 300 letter cars,
with an indoor display and a lot of  fuss being made over the 300s in general.
Every year, we have better than  40 members stop by out tent, but we seldom
have more than 15 cars.  This  year, with the 300s being the main attraction, I
hope to see more of your cars  coming to Carlisle with you.  If you were ever
going to bring your 300 to  Carlisle, this is the year to do it.  For the
$35.00 registration fee, you  get three days nice, safe, parking on the show
field, and admission for two for  the entire show.  Now that there is no more on
site parking, it is cheaper  to register for the show field than it is to park
outside and pay to get  in.

    You can register on line at _http://ifounditatcarlisle.com_
(http://ifounditatcarlisle.com) .   The Club has made a deal with the Radisson Penn-Harris
Hotel in Camp Hill, PA  and they are holding 20 rooms for us from July 8
through July 10 at the same  rate as last year, which is $92.00 per night.  The cut
off date for these  rooms is June 7th.  To be sure of getting one, please
register early.   The details are as follows:

Radisson Penn Harris Hotel & Convention Center
1150 Camp Hill  Bypass
Camp Hill, PA  17011
Telephone: 717-763-7117

    Many of us have stayed at this hotel in past years,  and we have found it
to be more than satisfactory.  With the fall meet  taking place on the West
coast, we would like to make Carlisle this year a  mini-meet, since many of you
probably are not planning on going to  Tahoe.  In any event, I hope that we
can make this year's Carlisle the  best attended ever, and I look forward to
seeing you there.  If you have  any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Pete Fitch

Give the gift of life to a sick child.