Re: [Chrysler300] 1963

Jeff

All these items appear to be shown in member Gary Goers catalog. His
Catalog #8 can be viewed online at www.garygoers.com.  I purchased
catalog #9 last year, so price and availability of various parts may
have changed since then.  Other club members indicate Gary's parts,
service and knowledge are the greatest, but communications can be
difficult at times as he is a one-man operation in Kalispell, MT.  Fax
to 406-752-6249 is reported to work best.

Best wishes for a satisfactory restoration.

300ly,

Rich Barber
Brentwood, CA 94513
1955 C-300

>Guys-
>I am in the process of restoring a 1963 300.  The body shop will need to remove the front and rear windshield during the paint and bodywork process.  They also will be removing the weather striping from inside the door frames.  This brings me to my questions.
>
>Has anyone restored a 1963 300 or similar year vehicle and does anyone have any leads on replacement pieces for the following:
>
>Front Windshield Gasket/Molding
>Rear Windshield Gasket/Molding
>Weather Striping/Driver and passenger doors
>Belt Strip/Molding inside window channel
>
>Please advise.  thanks
>
>Jeff McLaughlin
>Home-954-385-6375
>Work-954-659-1765