[Chrysler300] Images of letter cars for Hartford Concours program

[Chrysler300] Images of letter cars for Hartford Concours program

Hello, I need to ask a favor of the group;  Does anyone have in the club
high resolution images of letter series automobile and 300's?  Don Warnaar
has been kind enough to write an article for the Hartford Concours
d'Elegance program on the history of the letter series/300's.  I am looking
for high resolution images of any of these cars from the C-300 right up to
the 1979 300 Special Edition to place with his article.  They will be
published in the program in four-color and I will be happy to send copies of
the program to anyone that provides images for our use.  The images have to
be sent via mail on CD as email cannot support large picture files.  The
resolution has to be greater than five mega pixels.  The deadline for
publishing is May 11th.

As a reminder, the Hartford Concours is celebrating the 50th anniversary of
these cars in our inaugural show coming up on July 16th.  I have several
letter car entries so far but would love some more.  Please click on
www.Hartfordconcours.com for more information and to enter your car in the
concours.  Also, this year we are trying out a 'car corral'.  If you are
selling your car, you can pay a $100.00 fee, get admission for you and a
guest to the show and park your collectible car that you are selling for the
day of the show.  The corral area is the highest traffic area in the park
and your car will be seen by an estimated 7000 potential buyers that day.

Lastly, please know that this event is raising money for three great
organizations; Riverfront Recapture, Leukemia/Lymphoma Society and the CT
Children's Medical Center.  Not a single penny from this years show will go
to any of the organizers, employees of my company or me so please plan on
attending and know that whatever fee you pay (whether for an entry or a
ticket) will ultimately benefit these three great organizations.

Thanks in advance for your help on the pictures.  I look forward to seeing
you on July 16th.

Regards,

John Lyons
83 days and counting.