Re: [Chrysler300] Carlisle

Bill:
My wife is disabled and we have been renting a scooter at Carlisle each year
since 1999. The Carlisle website should give you a link to the rental company
or at the very least, a phone number to call. They will take your info via
phone and you can pick up the scooter at Carlisle when you arrive.
It has always been a painless deal so I do not anticipate any problems.
However, I suggest you get on your pony asap and get it done because there is a
limited supply and it is first come first served. Last year, they did not ask my
wife for proof of disability. That was the first year for this new company and
I believe he is just looking to rent all his scooters to maximize his
profit. In the past, when Carlisle rented them, you did need to show proof of
disability.
Good luck and get started.
Tom Harkins
300s4ever