[Chrysler300] 1957, 1958 and 1959 Chrysler 300 convertible car, & parts

[Chrysler300] 1957, 1958 and 1959 Chrysler 300 convertible car, & parts for sale

Hi to all,

As mentioned in earlier e-mail to this group sent by friend and co-conspirator David Clelland,  Dave and I have acquired a large lot of mostly 1957, 1958 and 1959 Chrysler 300C, 300D and 300E parts, as well as a whole convertible parts car.  All of which are for sale.  And offered first to you 300 Club members, ONLY .    Everything's been organized quite nicely on a Web page for your viewing and ordering convenience. Absolutely all inquiries and correspondence should be sent to Dave Clelland at: dc300g@xxxxxxx   (and NOT TO ME ! ).  Any inquiries sent to me will just be forwarded to Dave.

However, some personal comment before giving y'all the link to the web page: first, you should know that David and I are equal partners in this venture. We have shared equally in all aspects of this project to date, including a LARGE cash outlay to obtain these parts and LOTS of time taken off our jobs, thousands of miles of travel, and hours and days of real hard work,  just to get things to where they are today. We will continue to share equally in both the work and the responsibility.

Yes, some of this stuff ain't cheap. Sorry - it wasn't free to us, far from it. However, we felt that not only could we both make a few bucks,  but we also thought that we could offer these parts to you 300 Club members at a FAIR and reasonable price, and help you with your ongoing restorations. We have tried to price things fairly and cheaper than if we just put them on eBay one by one and had Club members bidding against other Club members.  And, yes, it's 2005 and this stuff doesn't grow on trees anymore.

So - here goes. Have fun. Free delivery on large items can be made to the upcoming meet in Detroit; or to Chryslers at Carlisle. I personally will continue to work with any out-of-country Club members  (I hate the word foreign)  as far as warehousing and shipping parts overseas, as I always have in the past.

All instructions, etc. are detailed on the Web page.  All questions will be answered to the best of our ability. Please click on the following link, and bookmark it if you see items of interest !

http://www.crossrams.com/57/57main.html

Should you lose the link, you may also access it by clicking on my personal Web page :   www.crossrams.com

300'ly

John Hertog