From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Ray Lepore
Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2005 5:03 AM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] crossram carb

 Hi, When replacing the accelerator pump on my 1964 300k crossram,
old butter fingers him self dropped the clip that goes thru the
accelerator lever and clips on to the rod.
 I have spent the better part of three days looking for that little
sucker, no it did not go down the carb, had a rag stuffed in it,
I've used magnets, mirrors, compressed air. I wish I could turn the
car over and shake it.
 Can anyone help me get this car back on the road, if you know where
I can one, or if someone wants sell me one.
 I'm trying to get the car ready for the trip to Auburn Hills.
 The clip is made of stamped metal has two holes across from each
other, and then snaps on to the rod.
 Thank you
   Ray Lepore

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2xaSZB/SOnJAA/Y3ZIAA/8LmulB/TM