[Chrysler300] Spring meet thanks!

Many thanks to the meet hosts, club directors and to all those who worked with us scheduling and enduring the interviews and videotaping process for the our 50th anniversary Chrysler 300 Letter Car tribute project.  We conducted 17 interviews and tapings in two days and each of you were very gracious and accomodating even when we were late in getting to your interview or when we were taping in front of the museum while Mike and Ken were trying to line up the cars for the model year display.

We are looking forward to Carlisle and Reno hoping to have a finished product before Christmas of this year.  What a great group of people!  I told several of you that the real story behind the story of the Chrysler 300 is that those who continue to drive them are more than a club of members...they are a family.

Thanks again!

David Coston
phone/fax: 618-382-2280
cell: 812-457-0479