FW: Re: [Chrysler300] Dot 4 mixed with Dot 5 Silicone

FW: Re: [Chrysler300] Dot 4 mixed with Dot 5 Silicone

James McMullan
macthehammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Why Wait?  Move to EarthLink.

metal stamped is best ) whit with what is in each car and attach to masters
.When you get as old as me you learn about these things! Jim McMullan 300 F

http://us.click.yahoo.com/B9pRWD/3MnJAA/Y3ZIAA/8LmulB/TM