Re: [Chrysler300] 1955 C-300 Power Seat Repair and Gearbox Lube

Re: [Chrysler300] 1955 C-300 Power Seat Repair and Gearbox Lube

   Rich,

   Sounds like you've been down the road on projects like this before.

   Two comments, first; do not rely on WD40 as a lubricant, it has solvents features that help in
   cleaning but it primarily a moisture displacer, great if you have moisture in your distributer cap.
   If you want to lube something use Breakfree or one of the other quality oils.
   Second, you asked for a grease reccomendation, Lubriplate is an excellent choice or some of the
   new synthetic greases as speced by some of the automobile companys will do a great job.

   Jim faber South Carolina

http://us.click.yahoo.com/0xaSZB/UOnJAA/Y3ZIAA/8LmulB/TM