Re: [Chrysler300] What Do YOU Do?

Michael:

I use Windex and low-lint yellow wiping towels from Wal-Mart.  Works
good on bugs, mud and blobs on paint, glass and chrome.  I also carry a
tube of touchup paint for any nicks.  Just a dry rag under the hood,
dash pad and rear parcel tray.

I have seen many others with the dust brushes that consist of oiled or
waxed yarn/string on an 18' long handle.  But I have not looked for them
in stores.  These apparently work well on loose dust.

The black part of the tires can usually use some gunk applied to them
for appearance.  Lots of choices here.

Perfection is not generally seen or sought at most local shows.
Interacting with interested car nuts and talking about their car or
yours is the fun part.  You will see the "look" from spectators that
come up, start looking at the car and break out in grins as the memories
come flooding back.  Lots of folks REMEMBER these cars and the good
times they may have had during the period.  Then they ask you what you
paid for the car and how much you have in it.  I usually just say more
than a breadbox, less than a house, but that it is fun to have a car
that is going up in value, rather than going down for a change.

You may be in the hot sun for a long time, so be prepared with suntan
lotion and hat.  Portable shade tents come in very handy.

Have a great day there and enjoy the ride and the company.  Showing can
be fun and habit-forming.

Let us know how it goes.

C-300'ly
Rich Barber
Brentwood, CA 94513
1955 C-300 (In two different shows this weekend-Good Guys at Pleasanton,
Mopar Rally-Fremont)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/0xaSZB/UOnJAA/Y3ZIAA/8LmulB/TM