[Chrysler300] 300 G power window transmission and/or gears and related p

[Chrysler300] 300 G power window transmission and/or gears and related parts!

Hello everyone in '300sville'!  My driver pwr. window just stopped operating. It does make a clicking sound so I know juice is getting into door. I recently spoke with Jeff Carter and he thinks it's one of the gears that might be split. To make a long story short, I have an appointment on June 13th to get a (forgive me) Ford restoration place close to where I live take a look at it and nail exact problem. They ARE good at that I know (they fixed my driver window before but not exact same problem). Anyway, I was going to purchase some transmission parts and/or gears for power window from Jeff C. and have them ready for this place to replace whatever needs to be replaced on the 13th. Unfortunately, Jeff is out of town this week so I humbly turn to the group for help. Now, not knowing what exactly is going to be replaced will have me obtaining more parts than I'll need but NO PROBLEM! (I may need them sooner or later). Please email me back and let me know all that you have. Let's pretty
 much figure ALL the parts except elevator and the motor itself (I'm 99% sure it wouldn't be those). ANY payment plan that is best suitable for you will work for me!!  Thank you VERY much in advance!  300ly, Brandt H. J. w/ a G.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2xaSZB/SOnJAA/Y3ZIAA/8LmulB/TM