Re: Show Prep [Chrysler300] What do YOU do?

Re: Show Prep [Chrysler300] What do YOU do?

I used Bleachwhite for 30 years and yet to crack a whitewall.  If whitewall
is really dirty, I apply with SOS pad and lightly scrub.  If not too bad, I
use a bristle brush.  As I noted in an earlier post I would not use Armor
All on anything except perhaps the weeds in my yard.  It will give your
tires and black interior a ghastly gold/bronze appearance, it will cause
cracking of your vinyl dash, it is a dust magnet, it causes fish eyes in
paint if you paint a car that has ever been exposed to droplets of it, it
leaves a sickly, greasy, shiny look on surfaces to which it is applied, it
is slippery if on your tire(never ever use on a motorcycle tire),  gas
pedal, brake pedal, car mats, or seat, it fogs your interior windows
horribly with this almost unremoveable scum(from the evaporation of same).
It is the finest example that I have ever seen of the power of corporate
advertising to the great unwashed of the uniformed American consumer as they
still sell a lot of this stuff to those who are not in the know.  Did I
leave anything out?  There are much better products to do what you wish.

Roger Schaaf
300 B California