Re: [Chrysler300] Great group

Hello Carlton S. and everyone!!  Yeap, your right Carlton. We have a great group of people. Within this great group there's a cool 'trust' element as well. Unlike Ebay, and as far as I've experienced up 'til now. Vitually all parts and original 300 apparatus has been purchased by me AFTER I've got the chance to check it out (already sent to me)!! There's even things I've received that were free except for the shipping!  I've unfortunately haven't had the chance to send something YET that someone needs for free or expect payment AFTER someone receives an item that I have but I am READY AS EVER!!    A 'toast', to the great 300 club people!!                    Sincerely and 300ly, Brandt and Giselle J. w/  a G.

Carlton Schroeder <schroe99@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Greetings,

Just thought I'd share a nice story about one of our members - Marv Raguse.  I met Marv in Pontiac at the 300 meet and sold him a few of my old 300C parts.  I had a few items I couldn't identify and when Marv bought them he told me they were the metal edge guards that covered the carpet edges on the kick panels in front of the door jams.  I had installed SS screws and recessed washers many years ago and never paid any further attention.  Well, I didn't think fast enough to say I wanted to keep them and they went on to Marv.

A couple of weeks ago Marv and I corresponded when he answered some questions I put out on the board.  I then mentioned if he ever wanted to get rid of those trim pieces I'd buy them back.  Well, on my birthday (as it turned out) I received a package from Marv and in it were the two trim pieces.  What a nice surprise.

Carlton Schroeder, Wisconsin northwoods

Yahoo! Groups Links