Re: [Chrysler300] fall 300 Club Meet

Also:
The Spring Club News is finally at the printer and will include the
registration form, again - for those who may have misplaced the first
copy.
Hopefully, the newsletter will be done and in the mail to all in about a
week.

Note: The deadline is past for entering 300s in concours.

Regards, Ray

Yahoo! Groups Links