[Chrysler300] 300B in Grass Valley, CA

A lady called me to say that she has a 300B for sale but doesn't know what
it's worth.  Her husband passed away a week ago, and apparently was a long
time member.  In order to help her get a value on it, I was wondering if
anyone familiar with this model lives in that area, and would be willing to
look it over.  The car is in Grass Valley but she lives in Yuba City, CA.
Please email me and I'll make the arrangement.  Thanks.

Tony

tonysru2@xxxxxxxxxxx

Yahoo! Groups Links