[Chrysler300] Go Fast

Yesss! I am not the only one in the club that loves speed.Brant& Tony please punch in -tire speed rating- and go to Tire Guide .Inc. Quick read H =130 m.p.h.--- V=150 ---N=169---Y186 and theirs a ZR  that says over 150.Lotsof other info.    Pay attention to the load range as are cars are heavy by todays standards.My F is a long way from being ready for tires but will go to radils.Might have to go to 15 inch?? On another note I was putting seat belts in my cars about 1953 ,We all used army surplus for the supply,they were o/d (olive drab for you post war guys) About 3inches wide with leather pad and a over center quick realice.Sumite Racing sells similar now.The Helicopter  belts were about 2inches wide (had a set of those in my 53 new Yorker.)I think they would be considered correct for anything that did not come with belts.When mounting to floor boards use different size washers top & bottom.Like a 5inch and a 3 inch .Same thing apples to roll bars braced to sheet metal.Metal fatigue you know.Jim McMullan

James McMullan
macthehammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.

Yahoo! Groups Links