  From: Neal Thomas
  To: Chrysler 300 Club
  Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 13:16
  Subject: [Chrysler300] 60 bumper jack storage

  Would someone e-mail me privately with proper storage or with pics for
  the bumper jack.  I know the base gets screwed down on top of the spare
  tire, but where do the other  items go.  I remember when I was a kid,
  the other stuff got tossed over to one side but there must be a proper
  way for storage.

  Thanks for any help here.
  Neal
  300F