[Chrysler300] 300F Coupe for sale

Mr. Jim Gehrke of Napa, California has informed me he wishes to sell his
rather recently acquired 300F coupe.  (Too many projects!)  He wanted  members of
our Club to be aware of it first before putting it up for sale in  other
areas.  It is a beautiful 50,000 mile ORIGINAL car in Toreador  Red.  The paint is
original---even the heater hoses and spare tire.   It probably is to good to
"restore".  Certainly, in my opinion, too  original to do so!  The pictures he
sent me seem to support his description  of the car.  He is putting a new set
of correct width whitewalls on  it.  Although he has not driven it much, he
says it seems to run and start  well.  The car has been known to the Club, and
is VIN #8403 118113.   Please contact Mr. Gehrke, if interested, at
1-707-257-3369 or _daytonajim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:daytonajim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   I sure
hope this one finds a good home!   300ly,  Gil

Yahoo! Groups Links