[Chrysler300] Pricing the C-300

I am trying to recreate the invoice and cost for my 1955 C-300.

Anyone have an old, original factory invoice for a 1955 C-300 they would
copy for me?

I have some confirmation of some options prices, but am looking for list
prices for the following options:

Radio option 9-Electro Touch with rear speaker, no foot control (without
rear speaker is $128)
Glass option 1-Solex glass-all around  (Probably the same cost for any
1955 Chrysler coupe)

Total options on my car include: power steering ($113), power seat($70),
Solex ($?), Electro-Touch Tuner (T&C) radio with rear seat
speaker($128+rear speaker), heater ($92)

Base cost $4,055.25 (any one know if this included shipping?)  I have
also seen base prices of $4,109 and $4,110 quoted.

I have one reference to a package price for power steering, radio and
heater for $294.40, but this looks like it might have included the
standard Music Maker radio.

If my car cost about $4,523.25 new in 1955, and if it is worth $30,000
now, that amounts to an average annual appreciation of 3.86%, not
counting taxes, licenses, maintenance, speeding tickets & storage.  If
it had been stored in a hermetically-sealed jar and now worth $60,000,
its annual appreciation would have been 5.31%.  Whee!

Thanks for any assistance.

C-300'ly,
Rich Barber
Brentwood, CA (102 today)
1955 C-300 (127.58 in Feb, 1955-not mine-it wasn't born until March, 1955)

Yahoo! Groups Links