Re: [Chrysler300] F on Ebay item number 4565782021

Re: [Chrysler300] F on Ebay item number 4565782021

I believe this was the same car that was at the Michigan meet parked at the WPC museum. This car was originally white and the color is not correct for an "F".   The car gleaned a lot of comments as it is even nicer looking in person.

Russ Vaughan

John Lyons <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Really nice looking F on EBay: Golden Touch, dual outside mirrors, A/C.

$78K buy-it-now.

Neat color too.

I can't figure out what the last image is of.....very interesting shot...can
anyone tell me?

JL

Chrysler 300 Chrysler sebring Chrysler town country Club international

Yahoo! Groups Links