Re: [Chrysler300] #2 minus cond. G htp. w/ no air on ebaymotors

Re: [Chrysler300] #2 minus cond. G htp. w/ no air on ebaymotors

I have had several requests on how to post a URL in a post made to the
listsrv.

1.  Bring up the website that you wish to let others become aware of.
2.  Move your cursor to the URL(the line where the WWW is located) and left
click your mouse.
3.  Then right click your mouse.  This will bring up a drop down menu and
from this you right click on "copy".
What this does in effect, is place this URL address in computer memory for
later access.
4.  You can then compose your email to the listsrv.  At the point in your
email where you wish to place the URL address you do the following.  A. Hit
enter a couple of times to cause a skip of a couple of lines in the body of
your email and  move your cursor to the point you wish the URL to be
located.  B.  Left click your mouse--this locks in the desired spot.  C.
Right click your mouse--this again brings up a drop down menu.  D.  Left
click on the "paste" choice.  E.  This will drop the URL address directly in
the body of your email.  This is an example:

http://www.premiumautocare.com/index.html

This technique has many uses.  For example, I often will see a website or a
group of them on something I am researching, say a medical condition.  I
will then create an email to myself, and then "copy and paste" references to
all the interesting websites that I have visited in my investigation.  I
then send this email to myself and I now have an instant reference that I
can call up to review again all these interesting sites.

If my directions are unclear or any further help is needed let me know.
This technique looks a little complex, but actually takes less then 5
seconds beginning to end when used.  It is invaluable and should always be
used when a member wishes to alert others of an interesting URL(which for
the non computer literate, just means the www address of a website).

Roger Schaaf
300 B Calyfornua