[Chrysler300] Tahoe Meet Registration Question

[Chrysler300] Tahoe Meet Registration Question

Gloria:

As I had discussed with Larry Jett 10 days ago, I have not registered for the Tahoe meet(even though reserving a room at the Viking several months ago) as I was uncertain if I would be attending because an obscure medical condition.

Unfortunately the prognosis is still up in the air but it appears that it will be a last minute decision if I go or not.

If I do show up, will it be too late to register for the meet, dinner, or boat ride at the last minute?  Already know it is too late to enter the Concours.   If so, I may just appear(with or without my B) and take my chances.  If all events have been scheduled out, I will be able to entertain myself(someone mentioned there are some special laws in Nevada--just kidding) while they are going on, and just enjoy the meet as a member/spectator.

Been just a little tough turning Medicare age this summer.  All seems well right now, but can be subject to change on any given day.

Roger Schaaf
300 B California

Yahoo! Groups Links